AP DEECET 1st & 2nd Phase Web Counselling Dates 2017: Andhra Pradesh D.Ed admission counselling will commence from 19th Sept, 2017. Candidates can check details of Phase-1 & Phase-2 certificate verification, web options entry dates from below.
The AP DECETS -2017 results were released by Minister Banja Srinivasa Rao on September 15. During the meeting, the minister said 72,259 students had applied for this exam while 53,962 had appeared for the test. Of these, 39,632 were declared qualified. He said counseling will be held in 2 phases to get admission into D.Ed first year.
AP DEECET Counselling Process: All the candidates who qualified in the entrance should be ready with below documents to attend certificate verification after seats are allotted for the candidates. In the process of counselling students have to first select colleges in online. Based on preferences selected by the candidates, they will be allotted in a college. Allotted candidates are called for certificate verification.
Required Certificates for Certificate Verification
- AP DEECET Rank Card 2017
- AP DIETCET Hall Ticket/Admit Card 2017
- SSC Marks Memo or equivalent
- Intermediate Mark list
- Transfer Certificate
- Caste Certificate in case of OBC/SC/ST candidates
- Income Certificate issued by the Govt. of Andhra Pradesh
- Study Certificates from Class 6 to Intermediate
- Residence or Local Status Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- PH/NCC/CAP/Sports Certificates if applicable
Check AP DEECET 1st & 2nd Phase Web Counselling Dates 2017
- First Phase Counselling:
- Web Options Entry Dates: 19th – 21st Sept, 2017
- Seat Allotments available on: 25th Sept, 2017
- Certificate Verification Schedule: 26th Sept – 05th Oct, 2017
- Second Phase Counselling:
- Web Options Entry Dates: 09th – 12th Oct, 2017
- Seat Allotments available on: 13th Oct, 2017
- Certificate Verification Schedule: 19th – 18th Oct, 2017
Detailed web counselling notification will be available soon. Keep visiting ap.deecet.in for latest updates.