AP DEECET 2017 Online Test Model – Computer Based Practice Test Paper: Check Sample exam of online based test of Andhra Pradesh DIETCET or TTC entrance test for candidates who are going to attend D.Ed entrance. This is the first time to conduct Computer Based online Test for this examination.
Many candidates are in confusion on how to attend Computer Based Test (CBT) and many are lack of computer knowledge. All the students are searching for model test or sample examination of this entrance exam. For those who are searching online, we are providing here Mock Test of AP DIETCET examination.
About AP TTC Entrance Online Question Paper
- Only one question will be displayed on the computer screen at a time.
- Each question will have 4 options..
- Each question will be of 1 mark which will be displayed at the right hand top of each question.
- The questions can be answered in any order the candidate may wish to.
- The exam screen will continuously display the remaining time at the right hand top of the question paper.
- The candidate may ask the invigilator their doubts or queries before the commencement of test. No queries shall be entertained after the commencement of the examination.
- Rough sheet shall be provided to the candidates for rough work during the test. Rough work needs to be done only on these Rough Sheets. Candidate should write his/her Roll No. on the Rough Sheet, and return it to the Invigilator before leaving the test venue.
- There is no negative marking.
About Answering Questions:
- In order to answer a question, you have to “click” the option you consider is appropriate / correct. The option which has been clicked on will be highlighted and shall be treated as the answer given by you for the question.
- If you do not wish to attempt the question then you should not click on any option for that question and may click ‘Next’.
- You can ‘Bookmark’ questions to review before submitting.
- You can navigate between questions either by clicking on ‘Previous’/ ‘Next’ or by directly clicking on the question numbers which are displayed as attempted/ not-attempted / bookmarked in the Section-wise Summary panel.
About the Preview and Submission.
- The answers are saved whenever the candidate navigates e.g., by clicking on Next/Previous button.
- The candidates can make changes in their choice of alternative only before clicking the “Submit” button.
- Candidate can switch to any of the question by clicking on summary panel shown at the left hand side of the screen. For example: Attempted questions, Not attempted questions, Attempted and bookmarked, Not attempted and bookmarked
- After the expiry of 120 minutes the candidates will not be able to attempt any question or check their answers. The answers of the candidate would be saved automatically by the computer system even if he has not clicked the “Finish” button.
After reading all the above instructions you can START SAMPLE EXAM from here.