AP DEECET Online Application Form 2018: Registration process of Andhra Pradesh DIETCET 2018 started at official website deecetap.cgg.gov.in. All the candidates who are willing to get admission into D.Ed courses for academic year 2018-19 can fill application form. The AP TTC Entrance Test online applications are started on 29th March & ends on 24th April, 2018.
Steps to be followed in submission of application on line.
- The candidates shall first download the ‘Information Bulletin’ free of cost from the DEECET website https://apdeecet.apcfss.in/, go through it carefully and satisfy their eligibility conditions for appearing for DEECET, 2018.
- The candidate after satisfying herself/himself about the eligibility criteria for DEECET shall pay a fee of Rs.500/- through payment Gateway between 28.03.2018 to 24.04.2018 for submission of application through Online.
- candidate has to give the required preliminary data (i.e. Name of the candidate, Date of birth, Gender, whether the candidate belongs to A.P. and mobile phone number). On receipt of fee through gateway the candidate shall be issued a ‘Journal Number’ with which she/he can proceed with submission of application online.
- The Candidate should be ready with photograph of size 3.5X3.5cms before filling in on-line application.
- Paste the photograph on a white paper and sign below (sign in Black Ink only). Look for the sample at point 13 (iii), of the Information Bulletin. Ensure that the signature is within the box.
- Scan the required size containing the photograph and signature. Please do not scan the complete page. The entire image consisting of photo along with signature is required to be scanned and stored in *.jpeg format on local machine.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the image is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as dpi resolutions, number of colours during the process of scanning.
- Applications with no photo / unclear photo / inadequate size photograph will be rejected. Hall – Ticket will not be issued to such candidates. Hence, after pressing the ‘UPLOAD’ button check if the photo is of required size, clear and is of the same candidate of whom the details are to be filled in the application. If
the photo is smaller in size, not clear or does not belong to the candidate press ‘BACK’ button below the photograph on the application form and restart with scanning of the photograph.
- Complaints relating to mismatch of photograph and candidate details will not be accepted after submission of application at any cost.
- Initial steps to be followed before filling Online Application Form
- Go to https://apdeecet.apcfss.in/ and click on Application Form.
- Click on the dialogue box (i.e., WELCOME TO ONLINE APPLICATION)
- Confirm the next dialogue box (i.e., Fields marked with ‘*’ are compulsory)
- Enter your Journal Number issued by ONLINE, the date of payment of fees and Date of birth.
- At the field ‘Attach your latest photograph’ Click on Browse button and attach your photograph and your signature stored on the local machine.
- Tick the declaration and enter the verification code.
- Press Upload & The application will be opened.
- When the application form is opened check if the photo is of required size, clear and is of the same candidate of whom the details are to be filled in the application. If the photo is smaller in size, not clear or does not belong to the candidate press ‘BACK’ button below the photograph on the application form and restart with scanning of the photograph.
- Confirm that the photograph is yours and that it is as per the given specifications.
- Fill in the application form as per the instructions given in the User Guide and Information Bulletin and those offered while filling the Online Application Form.
- After filling all the details press PREVIEW button. This will display the details submitted by you
- If you find all the details correct press SUBMIT otherwise press EDIT and resubmit the information.
- On submission of application form online the candidate shall be given reference ID number which should be kept carefully for any kind of future correspondence. Submission of application can be considered to have been completed only on receiving reference ID number.
- On completion of submission, the candidates shall take a printout of the application and store it for future use. Candidates should not post the printout of the application to DEECET office.
- After submission of online application if any corrections is noticed the candidates should make the corrections regarding their particulars i.e Candidate Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Gender etc. in the nominal roll only at the examination centre. Complaints relating to photographs will not be entertained.
- In any case applications will not be received in any kind of manual form.
Click here to Fill AP DEECET Online Application Form