AP DIETCET / DEECET 2018 (TTC Entrance Test) Hall Ticket Download: Candidates can download their Hall Tickets from the website at http://deecetap.cgg.gov.in from 10th May, 2018. In case any candidate could not download the Hall ticket she/he should contact the Help Line phone number 9347007754 , 9494963514 between 10.30 AM and 5.00 PM on all working days only giving details of the journal number of the fee paid, reference number of the application submitted. Request for issue of duplicate Hall Ticket will not be entertained after the examination in any case.
Important Points for Candidates:
The candidates should adhere to the instructions given on the Hall Ticket. Further, the candidate must show, on demand, the Hall Ticket for admission in the examination room / hall. A candidate who does not possess the Hall Ticket issued by the DEECET Office shall not be permitted for the examination under any circumstances by the Test Centre Superintendent.
Note: AP DEECET Hall Tickets are available to download now…
Andhra Pradesh TTC Entrance exam (DEECET-2018) examination is scheduled from 17.05.2018 and 18.05.2018.
Check steps to Download AP DEECET / TTC Entrance Hall Tickets?
- Visit official website of Andhra Pradesh DEECET 2018 at https://apdeecet.apcfss.in/
- Now click on Download Hall Ticket link on right side of the home page.
- Now enter your Reference ID & Date of Birth. If you dont have Ref ID, you can also download hall ticket by using your registred mobile number or your name and date of birth.
- After entering above said details click on Go button.
- Your details will be displayed with Download button in right side.
- Click on Download button and your hall ticket will be download into your device.
- Check all details carefully and read instructions printed below page.
- Save and take a print out for further use.
AP DEECET Exam Pattern & Question Paper Structure
Telangana DIETCET/DEECET 2018 Exam Structure & Question Paper Pattern of Entrance Test. Check TS TTC Entrance exam model paper & question paper structure available below.
|Part – I|
|(a) General Knowledge||5 Questions||5 Marks|
|(b) Teaching Aptitude Test||5 Questions||5 Marks|
|Part – II|
|(a) General English||10 Questions||10 Marks|
|(b) Telugu/Urdu/Tamil||20 Questions||20 Marks|
|Part – III|
|(a) Mathematics||20 Questions||20 Marks|
|(b) Physical Sciences||10 Questions||10 Marks|
|(c) Biological Sciences||10 Questions||10 Marks|
|(d) Social Studies||20 Questions||20 Marks|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks|